Looking for a Work at Home Job

I am looking for a legitimate work at home job. I know they exist but everything I have found is a scam. I am wanting to quit the job that I have now bc I don't get to see my son very much and stay at home to take care of my son. Any information would be helpful! Thanks!!

DavidsMom0218

Asked by DavidsMom0218 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• good luck with that- I gave up that idea...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I agree good luck, a lot of moms here work with Ameriplan, CEO Moms which is Meloluca and Prepaid Legal. All of which you have to get people to join under you to make any money, Therefore they are MLM's. I suggest before you get into anything do your research and google the reviews. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I agree with anony Im not with none of those!

BUT SHE IS WRONG ABOUT PRE-PAID LEGAL-you never need to recruit to make money, you can just sell the product.

I have a free list of JOBS not businesses on my website, get your resume ready its HUGE! CLICK HERE

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• If you want to make money you will not want to pass this opportunity up! go to http://www.fdipresentation.com

Then call me to experience the product and see how hard it works for you 1-877-316-7872, then learn more about what you heard by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Ameriplan is actually a great company that you don't HAVE to just enroll others to work from home. We are a National Health Benefits company that offers plans to help Americans save on their Healthcare costs as well as some nonmedical plans as well to assist them with saving on day to day savings. 70% of Americans are without healthcare right now & even with the new Bill being passed people still need Dental that will not be included in the Bill.
    So I market our plans as well as the opportunity for others to do the same and then I respond to peoples request and let them know what we have to offer :-)
    We Are associated with TONS of Fortune 500 comapnies as well as the FBI.

Good Luck Girl :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Well I have been with and am presently with 2 of the 3 mentioned by Anony.
    Melaleuca Yes, you cannot make any money without selling memberships to others to buy the product...don't necessarily need to recruit, but that really would be your biggest income earner...most don't look for customers only Business Builders..
    Pre-paid Legal is is wrong about...In fact YOU ONLY get pd. for Memberships, you get NOTHING for Recruiting...you are only paid out on memberships...I have made more of an income with PPL in 5 month than in 1 1/2 years of Mela in total...it is a legal service provider that every american needs and can use on a DAILY BASIS, AS WELL AS IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION which almost everyone is a victim of at some point. www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I LOVE working from home. I HATED searching for a work at home job. I found some good ones finally.

Earn Money Online is a list of the places I like and a little information on them.

Everything is free. No stupid envelope stuffing scams!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I depends on what you mean. Reality is work at home "JOBS" are almost non-existant for those who aren't already working outside the home with a company who is willing to allow you to work some of your hours at home. In most cases working at home means either joining a direct selling company (such as what a few responders are advertising) or starting some sort of business from home from selling on craigslist and ebay, babysitting, running errands, cleaning homes, landscaping, etc. etc.

Yes there are surveys and such that some may consider "jobs" but certainly not in the weekly pay most think about when they say they want a work at home "job"

I sell on ebay, craigslist and my husband and I own a carpet cleaning business, that we run from home....though we are now just creating an addition to have an office rather than renting an office....For us it works and we earn more than he did when he was a landscaper
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2010