What about the innocent?

There are those that keep harping on on the innocent, but they don't reliase what their words do. What about the Chaste young men who take a girl out on a date. When they refuse to put out. The girl then spreads it around that he's gay andthat he and the priest are in an affair? Or the young hot male teacher that rebuffs the advances of the high school girls only to then be accused, his name run through the dirt, so bad he has to leave town. Only to find out later she was lying because she mad? There more cases of this then other. Yes true Molesters need to be punished. But in our haste we are throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• What the priests being accused are being accused by the ones they molest. Not the girl the kid would not have sex with. No police officer or court would ever believe that. What is wrong with you?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Wrong they did. He went to jail. it wasn't until two years she confessed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

Yeah Show me that I'm studying law and my cousin is a lawyer. There is no way that would happen. The kid supposedly molested would have to agree with the claims. That is just really sick for you to make up to prove your point. Also even if this did happen how many times do you think that happened come on really. It would be a one time deal.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My BIL is the Asst DA here. He sees it happen quite a bit. Even if the girl is lying the man's reputation is ruined. Because of people that jump on the band wagaon and still believe it even when she refutes it. They believe that she was bought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

Yes if the girl was the one supposedly raped. I had to testify at three against my molester to have the charges stick. Show a link. You are B/sing and you know it. You aren't helping your cause here. Just making yourself look like a liar.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I also was asked to be a witness for one. She threated to say I was having an affair with him, if I didn't. He was tried and convicted in the paper before official charges were brought against him. The apoloige was buried in a little one paragraph in the classifieds. It's several years old so it's not archived. If it doesn't go to trial it's not saved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I always say where there is smoke there was fire, true that there are a few that fall through the crack in the system but in todays word of dna it is almost impossible to do. Nobody goes to jail on hear say unless they have an ass for a judge and a lawyer. And even if they do there is always appeal.

Answer by older at 11:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• anon, If it doesn't go to trial it's not saved.

untrue, everything that goes through the court system is saved.

Answer by older at 11:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

That is complete B/S I had a case of check fraud. It was plead out never went to trial and was saved. They save all records. I asked for proof if it happens as much as you say there would be some. This is very sick, and you should be ashamed. It takes a really mentally ill person to make something like this up. You need help. This is just wrong.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Oh ya also if your BIL is the assist district attorney you can not testify in the case period. Unless you are the one on trial in which case he would not be able to try the case. Also if it never went to trial there would be no witnesses being asked to testify. Don't B/S me on this I know the law quite well. You are full of crap.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2010