Better for me or better for everyone else?

I am so torn. I really think leaving my marriage will be the best thing for me. However, I fear it will not be for everyone else. I don't want to hurt people, but I know it will if I decide to end my marriage. But if I don't end my marriage I may be sacraficing myself once again and giving up my happiness. I hate this stuff and really am at a crossroads here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to do what's best for your kids over what's best for you. That's just the way that it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You are a mother. Your job is to care for, nurture, and protect your children. If your husband is not abusive, addicted to alcohol or drugs, or having an affair, then it is your duty to keep your family in tact for your kids. If your husband does not fit the above criteria for having the right to leave, then you really have no reason to divorce (kids or no kids). If you're unhappy now, the same problems will come up with any man.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i disagree with anon. like the pp said if u are unhappy now the same thing will happen in the next relationship. if u are not happy how about u work on yourself and take steps to make yourself happy. if he is not abusing u, cheating.gambling or any other negative thing WHY in the world would u leave him? ppl always talking about i want a good man/woman but when they have one they wanna let the person go?! ugh! how selfish of you to ruin your kids life and his b/c u not feeling in love. put on your big girl panties and do what u need to do to be happy in your marriage and with the family U created. appreciate what u have b/c u could have worst
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Agree with first answer.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:52 AM on Apr. 8, 2010