ok ladies i have a question for your SO?

what does he expect out of the relationship and you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He expects Life-long companionship, he expects me to be his best friend, his only lover and to be my only lover. He expects to be my protector and defender and for me to be his support and care, he expects me to be honest with him, to love him always, to trust him and be trustworthy, he expects devotion and respect, loyalty and compassion. He expects me to be by his side, right, wrong or indifferent. He expects me to keep myself for him, physically and sexually. He expects me to be me and for me to accept him for who he is and as he is. He expects all this and more because this and more is what he gives in this relationship.

And tonight he expects the maid's costume! ;-)
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I can't speak for him but I know that he gives what he gets....so that's a good thing, right?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 11:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Honesty, loyalty, support...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I make him sandwiches!

lol, he's not home but he has told me as long as I'm happy he's happy on many occasions. So I guess That we love support and make each other happy? I should ask him when he gets home and re post.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My husband and I expect honesty, loyalty, faithfulness and respect. He's my best friend and for the most part we have an amazing relationship, but nothings perfect so... just don't have unrealistic expectations. :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Honesty, loyalty, support, trust and sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• He's not home right now, so I'll have to ask him and come back to this. I'm sure he wouldn't say the same thing that I would say, because obviously we see things in a different way.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 11:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• He expects me to be honest with him, loyal and faithful to him, to talk to him, to work as hard at our relationship as he does. He expects me to do my part (i.e., if he's working to bring home the bacon, he expects me to take care of the house and the kids, or if we both work, he expects me to split the household chores with him). He expects me to love him and respect him, to trust him. Basically, he expects the same things from me that I expect from him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• treat him how I wanna be treated lol.Works wonders.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• After talking to my husband our conclusion is that we've never given any thought to what we expect because it is what it is and we've had no reason to question it.

My husband says, in respect to what he expects from me personally, "I dont expect anything out of you." And yes, he's told me that many times.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2010