My son

My son is amost two in step.HE wont give up the bottle! and i have tryed everthing my mother told me to do even tell him the bottle bork he still crys 24 7 over it!!! what sould i do and what eles is there to do???

Supermommy29430

Asked by Supermommy29430 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• have a big boy party buy him a new sippy cup with his fav my sons was blue clues and find someone who has a newborn or a small baby have him give him bottle to the baby when its crying and then after that have him a party for being a big boy n giving (babys name) his bottle and you give him the sippy cup n get him a small cake ro something make it fun for him this worked for my son and hes now 10 and he has helped all his baby cousins with there big kid party you can also do that same thing for the diaper it worked for me !!!! good luck
    RavenSwift

Answer by RavenSwift at 1:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Just stop giving it to him. that's what i did, he cried about it for a couple days, but that was that.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Don't give it to him. All he needs to drink is water. Toddlers only need 2 toddler size servings of milk products a day and most toddlers like foods that have milk in them - yogurt, cheese, ice cream, ect.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You're probably just going to have to get rid of it and deal with the crying. You can try watering down the milk or reducing the amount of milk in it each time. That may help wean him off. Otherwise, dump them and buy yourself a set of noise-cancelling headphones until the fits pass. :)
    Anonymous