Would you have a problem with your husband getting a lap dance at a strip club?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• hell yeah I would. if he ever did, i would hire a male stripper to come to the house and give me a lap dance in front of him.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Ha Ha Ha... My Hubby's 40 yrs old and has never even been to one... I would think it strange for him to even go to one. He say's why buy the milk when you can get it for free? LOL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Sure would! Lap dances aren't free and in this economy money can be better spent otherwise not squandered on some hoochie shaking her a$$.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• This is the same question form earlier. I'd rather not know what he does when he's out. Unless you're a fly on the wall, how would you know? I truly believe a cheater always gets caught in the end so why drive yourself nuts?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I'd say that it depends on the situation. Is it a boy's night out? Is it a bachelor party where the strippers are doing more than they should? I say, a man needs his fun too. I've gone with him to strip clubs in the past and even paid for him to have a lap dance. It's not cheating...he's coming home to you, right?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 11:46 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yes, I would have a problem with it. Luckily, he wouldn't do that. His theory is "Why do I want to walk into a restaurant and pay to LOOK at a steak, when I can come home and eat all the steak I want for free? And frankly, if I DID just want to LOOK at the steak, I could at plenty of steak for FREE on the internet." He has no interest in strip clubs or porn, which suits me just fine. I've never been one to have a problem with either, as long as it's only looking, but the fact that he has no interest is fine by me, means I never have to get insecure.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:48 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• No i completely trust him. They are going to a strip club to have fun and that is part of the experience.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I would have a problem with my husband even being in a strip club, so to answer your question, yes.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I sure would. I call any contact that you seek out as cheating.This includes porn and internet chats
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• WOW!!! Some women are so uptight!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2010