How soon after you lost your mucus plug did you go into labor?

I know that it can be weeks and for some months at a time but just wanting to know your experiance cause I just lost mine so Im interested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never lost mine and one night my water broke. My sister lost hers and 2 weeks later (way past her due date) had to be induced.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I was already in labor when I lost mine. I got ready and left for the hospital at that point. My baby was born about 30 minutes after I was admitted to the hospital, which would have been no more than 2 or 3 hours after I lost it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Well with my first baby I lost it about a week before my water started leaking (6 weeks early)
    With my second I can't remember
    With this one, I am not completely sure but I think I may have lost some of it last night, unless I was seeing things. In either case, my baby has dropped even more and I think that I will give birth before the week is up.
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• with my most recent pregnancy, I didn't loose mine completely at one time lost it during a period of time everytime it was more noticible, but didn't go into labor, I was induced.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I lost mine about 3 times, it kept growing back. My bloody show on the otherhand, I had my DD within 2 days of seeing it.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Ummm I lost mine 2 weeks before I went into labor.
    motherofone1990

Answer by motherofone1990 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I honestly dont know. I never had any bloody show or anything til I was in actual labor. If I did lose it ahead of time it must have been very slowly because I never noticed.
    nicoled02

Answer by nicoled02 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I was losing mine for 1 to 2 weeks before I went into labor. I was slowly dilating so that's why I was losing it, but I would say that it was completely gone 2 days before I started labor. That's when I had some bloody show start since my doctor scrapped my membranes (monday) and was in the hospital in labor 2 days later (very early wednesday morning).
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2010