Do you belch in front of your SO?

I'm a petite, relatively preppy girl and I definitely do. It's natural. I love drinking sodas so I don't hold it in front of DH. I think it s rude to do it in public, but in front of DH or good friends/family, I think it's fine. What do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't really burp.
    But I fart. And yes, I do it in front of my SO.
    I'm 20, and we been together 2 years...if you're not comfortable enough with your SO that you can't fart or burp in front of them...then you have a problem in my book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• No manners or respect for others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i diffinitley do, I also do it in public, but blame my husband and son for it. People would never believe that it came out of my mouth. I use to do it when i was younger in bars and blame it on my friends, again people didn't believe that it came from me unless they actually saw me do it. I've also won many burping contest for loudest and longest burps. I actually have a lot of fun with it.
    prettybaby1

Answer by prettybaby1 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I don't know why it would be such a big deal. It is natural to pass gas, right! I burp "in" when I'm out but there have been times that my "in" burp is really loud so I may as well have let it all out!
    Anonymous

• Me and my SO have a very great open relationship with each other so YES I would burp in front of him if i had too.
    pattimak

Answer by pattimak at 12:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I do burp in front of him and I say excuse. I am embarassed to pass gas in front of him although he doesn't care. I don't know why, I guess I'm just butt-shy. lol
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• at home i burp..and the kids so also, but not around the hubby, he hates it when the kids burp at the table...but we dont act like that in public..but i think at home who cares as long it isnt during a holiday meal...and my kids know when its ok and when its not...
    Anonymous

• I dont do it on purpose. Im not one of those who can burp whenever LOL.
    However, if it happens in front of him I say "excuse me" and go on with life. I dont make a big deal out of it nor does he.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• no, we practice manners in our home as well as public. what the boys do when the ladies are not around is another story though.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i burp in front of my so with no problem. lately I have been burping and farting in public bathrooms outloud and i just say excuse me. i don't know why. i normally would have been embarassed by that. it does not happen often but i have not been as careful as i used to be.
    Anonymous