IS this normal???

Ever since my daughter was born in November, I've had really long periods. The first one was in January and it lasted for 2 weeks. My next on was towards the end of February and it was 4 weeks long! Is this normal right after you have a baby?

AirForceWife14

Asked by AirForceWife14 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Health

• I do not think it is normal this long after you have a baby. You should go to the doctor ASAP.
    gurka1967

Answer by gurka1967 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I hate to say it but kids throw your entire body off. I had my daughter in May and I didnt get back on track until a few months ago. My periods have been so sporatic. Some short, some long. Its horrible and I know and its different with every pregnancy. The only thing I can say is keep track and just keep your doctor filled in on everything. But unfortunately after most kids your body goes to a new normal and eventually will get some consistancy.
    pattimak

Answer by pattimak at 12:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2010