• In the Spotlight:

What to do?

Hello, my name is Marie, and I have a wonderful 4 month old daughter. Well I have a problem, my period was suppose to have had my period March 29th and I haven't had it. I feel sluggish (like i did when I was first pregnant) My husband is getting sick and throwing up for no reason (could it be sympathy sickness? I haven't had a period since February 29th. But for the last two days I've had blood only when I wipe (is this implantation, wouldn't I bleed enough to fall down to a pad if it was?) Look no bashing I am scared enough as it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your husband has a stomach bug. He can't have sympathy pains unless he knows you're pregnant.

You could be pregnant or your body could just be wacky because you had a baby 4 months ago. You'll have to take a test today to find out for sure.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• It takes awhile for your body to go back to normal but taking a test is the only real way to know for sure.
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Get a blood test. That way you know for sure. GL
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 12:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010