When you burp...

Do you burp "In" or just cover your mouth and let it sound? What's ruder? I think some "in" burps are super loud and can be just as rude!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I try to do the burp where you kinda blow it out slowly to avoid the sound if I'm in public.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Strangely I don't burp that often, when I do i cover my mouth..I don't want people smelling my lunch :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have not been able to master theat "in" burp. My burps always come out like a hiccup and then a loud and long enough burp that I hear them even if my mouth is closed so I always excuse myself. I just had lunch and burped in my office which I do not share with anyone and I would not doubt that my secretary heard me een though I had my mouth closed.
    Anonymous

• i burp in but sometimes if I think a silent burp is coming I'll let it out and it turns out to be loud (oops!) and I just say excuse me. oh welll...
    GinaP11

Answer by GinaP11 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• If I'm alone, I'll just let it out, lol. But whenever I'm around people, I'll hold it in so long that it comes out sounding like a hiccup, lmao. My bf just thinks I hiccup a lot, lmao.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My burps usually sound like a hiccup. I don't hold them in because they usually just happen! They're not so gross or anything.
    Anonymous

• I try to hold them in but they come out and even louder. so sometimes its best to just let them out. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Do you mean at home or in public? At home I just burp and however it comes that's what it is. In public I try to burp in.
    Anonymous

• I like to behave in a lady like manner outside of my home.
    Anonymous