how can i stay home and earn money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• That's an easy question....With a Home based Business you can earn money where the sky is the limit! I have a Business with Pre-Paid Legal Services...I work about 20 hours a week and I make a FT replacement income..I could absolutely help you do this..There is no selling b/c there are no products, there are no deliveries, parties, orders inventory or anything. I work around my life and no more..when I want and for how long i want. I am offering a special this week if you message me I would be really happy to help you! www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You need to decide if it is a job you are looking for or a home business. If it is a job you should never pay to get started. You will have to apply and go through the interview process just like you would outside of the home. Most jobs you will work the hours they have available in exchange for an hourly or piece rate pay.

If it is a home business you are looking for they will be a fee to get started. The cost is to pay for your starter kit or membership. With a home business you are only going to be paid based on your sales or the sales of your team. The pay isn't consistent but over time the pay is much higher than any work at home job. Find a product or service you can believe in and it will make it easier to sell. I have a home business with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. If this is something you may be interested in let me know and I will get you some information.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• you can get a JOB(click gere for at home jobs) or you can own a business, for awesome compensation check us out or call me 1-877-316-7872

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I LOVE working from home. I HATED searching for a work at home job. I found some good ones finally.

Earn Money Online is a list of the places I like and a little information on them.

Everything is free. No stupid envelope stuffing scams!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    This is what I do to make money from home.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Kari126 did a GREAT job explaining the differences :-)
    My Business is with Ameriplan, the Nations leading Healtcare company. They are service based rather than product based so you don't have any inventory to buy or sell and there is no cold calling at all(woohoo). 
    We offer different benefit plans to save Americans on healthcare as well as nonmedical things that they need or already do everyday.
    So I market those plans as well as the opportunity for others to do the same and then I simply respond to peoples request for more info & explain what we offer.

We recieve Daily/Monthly Pay & can earn Weekly Bonuses, Benefits for our household, training & Support & so much more. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions in general about your search.
    God Bless!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Isn't Prepaid legal selling memberships? That can be considered a product? Get over it already!!!
    Anonymous

• Look into starting a home based business. It allows you the flexibility to work around the other obligations that you may have and earn an income from home. Many of us on cafemom are involved in the numerous companies out there offering a home based business opportunity. If this is the route you decide to go be sure to find a company with a product or service that you can see yourself promoting. I prefer a consumable product line . . . repeat orders are a good thing :) Then check out the compensation plan and see what you need to do to earn money and then decide if it is something you would enjoy doing. And be sure to get all your questions answered either by contacting a distributor or the company directly. Good luck! Hope you find something that works for you!
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 9:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010