Which do you dislike more, doing dishes or laundry?

I really could love without ever having to wash dishes.Give me the dirty laundry ANY day! I hate washes dishes.UGH. I wish I could hire someone to just wash the dishes,lol. The sad part about that is, I even have an almost brand new dish washer, but I don't use it.I think its wastes too much electricity and water,lol. Besides, I'm out of dish washer detergent. I am such a sad case, aint I? LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Hate dishes, I rather scrub a toilet....crazy i know but dirty dishes are so gross to me and just annoys me lol
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I hate laundry. It is never ending. There is always some dirty laundry hiding somewhere to taunt me. I think it is all done and then I find more. A least I can finish the dishes completely.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i can't stand the laundry- i can wash and dry and even fold it, but I just never get around to putting it away....I don't like dishes much either, so if you're looking to get rid of that dishwashers- I'll take it!!!
    Anonymous

• I hate laundry! We are 6 in my family every weekend I do about 12 loads, I do it all myself! No fun :(
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i hate dishes.... we dont have a dishwasher and my hands get really dry after i wash them all ... laundry is not so bad for me
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• LOL anon12:56, I will GIVE you my dishwasher if you agree to come over and wash my dishes,lol.
    Anonymous

• Laundry.. It's never ending with 3 boys and mud... I love my dishwasher, couldn't live without it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• dishes!!! i hate doing dishes and i don't have a dishwasher. i'd rather do the laundry but my fiance does that
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I don't mind either. Dishes only take a few moments if I stay on top of them. Laundry takes longer, but it's the folding and putting away that makes me nuts. My most dreaded thing is dusting. I have bad allergies and am constantly dusting and vacuuming. I swear that when I dust it makes my allergies worse.

Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 1:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Doing dishes! I don't mind plates and bowls as much as I hate doing utensils and all the little stuff!
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2010