What woul dyou do if your DH/SO said to you "Don't worry about the cleaning, you said you wanted to stay home with the baby, not be a house keeper"?

Mine did and I bout fell over.How wonderful of a man is that? Really. I gave him the biggest hug and kiss! His easy going attitude and understanding that it is hard to take care of kids and the house at the same time is not easy just makes me want to do my best for him. How ever did I get so lucky? I don't know.But i'm posting anonymous so you don't know who I am so you can't find me and steal him, LMAO! just kidding hehe
p.s. i'm sure he'll be a pain tomorrow but for today, I love him lots and lots

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I would give one hell of a great night of sex! :p

My husband is like that too. And yes I think we are both lucky!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i would passout or something... thats really cool...good for you
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Ditto to sleeping beautee
    Anonymous

• I'd be suspicious. I'd wonder if he was being sarcastic or if he was just trying to butter me up for something. I'm like that though - I never believe my good fortune is real, or I'm expecting something to take it away.

Anonymous

• My husband is awesome that way too. Although we don't have little kids in the house, he is still like that. If I don't feel like doing the dishes after dinner (he does all the cooking) he says, they'll be there tomorrow honey, come sit with me and snuggle. DAMN I love my man!!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I'd be appreciative, but I wouldn't let his comment go to my head. As a SAHM, *part* of your job is to keep your home.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• That's pretty much how it is around here. I have 4 kids and pregnant with my 5th - if he expected a clean house, I'd really be in trouble! He helps out when he's home and we pretty much divide up chores.

Answer by missanc at 1:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2010