Wanting another baby!

Well i have been wanting to have another baby since my little girl is almost 2. I've been talking to my husband but he gives me that look like he don't want no more and leaves the room. I don't know if I should just stop trying to have another!

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If he doesn't want another kid, then you shouldn't push him. It could cause a lot of problems.

That being said, talk to him. Make him sit down and discuss your desire for another kid, so he knows without a doubt where you're coming from. And listen to him and his reasons for not wanting more. Maybe you all can come to a compromise, like waiting a certain amount of time, or he might stick to his guns, in which case it's best to leave it be for a while, maybe try again in a year or so when he may be more receptive. But definitely at least corner him to discuss it, if nothing else. And make it clare that that's all you want to do at the moment, talk and listen. And go from there.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Let him know how you feel, then come right out and ask him if and when he wants another baby. I have learned a 4 yr age difference with kids is perfect.
    Anonymous

• Sit him down and talk to him. I disagree with pp, I think closer gaps between children is better (not easier) but better.
    Anonymous