Am I just mean or what?

Okay.My cat.She drives me nuts. Possibly the worst pain in the butt cat in America.I get up this morning, she tore the garbage up,chicken legs all over the floor. And doesnt it just figure that we've recently been invaded by ants so of course, I have about a gazillion ants all over the chicken legs.So, outside she goes.
Now, as I'm sitting her at the computer, I look over to my left and she is sitting there and the side deck staring at me through the patio doors and she meows at me.And I stuck my tongue out at her, LOL. She's going to stay out there for a little while longer.This cat drives me batty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pets

• sounds like dog behavior

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• we do the same thing but have learned to put the toilet paper up high keep the food off the counters and make sure he cannot get the trashcan lid open...
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Is this the cat's fault or is it your fault for not taking the trash out? I always blame the adult not the cat/dog/kid.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You are not mean, but you should have put the garbage where the cat couldn't get to it. Animals will go after anything that is fun to play with or smells really good to them.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 1:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• This cat is like catdini (thats what we call her short for houdini,lol). Thats why she is so bad. She can get into anything, she can get out of anything. Its horrible.I have never had a cat like this in my life. You would think she is human and she is out to torture me,lol.
    Anonymous

• i am sure the cat is just all broken up inside after you stuck your tongue out at her. LOL
    Anonymous

• I know, right. I think I may have to get her kitty therapy after this,lol.
    Anonymous

• I hope she's spayed if you put her outside
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I hope she's not spayed and has tons of kittens. So there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• she is probably bored. get her some cat toys and make a point to play with her every day. also catnip tends to calm down some cats. it also works i=the opposite on accasion. u could gv it a try and c what if any effect it has on your kitty. and do take out the trash . its good practice for when u may have a toddler who will also find the trash interesting. gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2010