What sort of things do you and your husband/boyfriend/SO/lover do to keep the excitement alive in your relationship?

Is there anything you are unwilling to do, and if there is, why?
I don't mind being open and talking about this. I don't think that
anything you do with your mate could be called dirty or anything
like that. Especially if you have been together for awhile. I love
pleasing my man, it really turns him on that I am open to doing
all sorts of things. I know a lot of women who refuse to do certain
things, one of the main ones is anal sex. Others won't do oral.
I don't get it. How can you not want to give him something he
loves? Especially if he is doing all he can to please you?
Now, if he's not, and he's being a selfish pig, lol, then I can
understand. But if your relationship is a normal and healthy one,
why not do 'taboo' things? What could it hurt?
I would rather have my man do these things with me than
be tempted to go look for someone else to do these things
with him. Plus we have a super close

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 1:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Ever since we stop drinking our sex life has gone from OMG to EH !! It sucks he cums in a min. He dosent work it right he Honestly is missing something in sex sober :( I dont get it. I try to enjoy it but its so fast. He seems insecure and cums quickly ... I know when we drank it got CRAZY and WOW !!! we could go on for hours .. I miss it so much .. It was dirty Kinky and now its gone.
    Anonymous

• I didn't do all those wonderful things for my ex, mainly because he was, without getting into the specifics, a jerk : ) I did not love or respect him, and didn't want to do anything for or with him as a result.

With my current SO, as I have with past men, I am willing to do anything for him. He treats me well, so I have no problem doing whatever he wants. : )
    Anonymous

• what keeps our spark is our arguements hahaha thats the only time we canreally communicate and tell how we really feel about each other. i think if a man loves u he wouldnt force you to do anything and if he wants to go somewhere else for some action the hell with him. hes a dog and u shouldnt lower ur self to meet his standards ur more than a sex tool.
    Anonymous

• I will not do anal no matter how much he does things for me...lol no way but I am game for almost anything... Just today when i got out of the shower I sent a few "pics" b4 I got dressed to him :) he loved it.... Basically we both can't wait till he gets home..lol
    Anonymous

• AAAAAAGH ANAL GROSSES ME OOOOOUT! YUUUUUCK!!!!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2010