Isn't it getting bad when

Middle eastern dictators make fun of the US president for being inexperienced?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
American materialist politicians, whenever they are beaten by logic, immediately resort to their weapons like cowboys...Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100407/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_nuclear

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course they are making fun of our president because he has set himself up as a joke. He is doing things that appear weak and inexperienced, but I see it another way. He won't use nukes because he doesn't see communist countries as an enemy. He doesn't see socialist countries as enemies, nor Muslim counties either. He won't get all defensive for America over a little name calling because these societies, forms of governments, and religious beliefs are like his, PLUS, he thinks America deserves whatever is thrown at her. He isn't going to protect us. He is going to hand us over.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• When he said that he would sit down with these people WITHOUT preconditions (during the campaign) I knew that we would be in serious trouble before too long. He IS inexperienced. He is NOT protecting our country, but instead, he is handing it over to these tyrants and dictators.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I wonder if the radical islamists got the memo that they no longer exist. It isn't PC at the whitehouse now. But it is ok to call patriotic americans such as the tea parties and returning vets, terrorists..
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yeah, I saw something about that this morning. I wonder what we are to call them if they aren't radicals or jihadists anymore. I mean, if WE are terrorists now, what do we call THEM????
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• They all know he is a wet noodle, the whole world is finding out what a wimp he is.

Sure does not make me feel safe.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I don't care what the WH says, I will still call them what they are.MUSLIM TERRORISTS. No politically correct crap for me, that kind of stuff gets people killed.

Ahmadinajerk is right though...hate to say I agree with someone of his caliber.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Well, Ahmedinijad seems to be an equal-opportunity basher. From ABC News last year:

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is used to thumbing his nose at the United States and the rest of the world.

But today, Ahmadinejad offered a literal thumbs-down as he listened to President Bush's address at the United Nations General Assembly.

In this picture, captured by an Associated Press photographer, Ahmadinejad is seen seated next to his Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki and gesturing his disapproval of Bush's remarks by jabbing his thumb downward.

In his annual speech to the United Nations, Bush called on the world to enforce sanctions against Iran and North Korea. "We must not relent until our people are safe from this threat to civilization," he said. "

I think mideastern leaders disrespecting US leaders is pretty status quo, don't you?

Answer by gdiamante at 3:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yeah it is gd but the nut in Cuba loves Obama lol

Anyway..Obama is a pantywaist
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I think I'd prefer a pantywaist to a mental case like Ahmedinijad, though. **shrug** Obama isn't my favorite President, by any means, and while I voted for him I wanted another choice. For *me* there wasn't a better one but I will never just stay home on election day because I don't like the choices presented.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Of course nobody wants a mental case like that as our president.I just am not happy with having bs bills cramed down our throats that we do not want either.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010