One more question! (for now anyways...)

When do your baby's eyes usually turn the color the are going to be?

AngelOnBoard

Asked by AngelOnBoard at 1:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just asked my pediatrician this last week, and she said usually by 6 months.
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 1:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Thank you!
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 1:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My kids eyes continued changing until they were much older. My oldest's didn't settle in to their final color until he was between 2-3. And my daughter had bright blue eyes when she was little, she's 8 now and they are just changing to a more subtle blue with some gray.

Answer by missanc at 1:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My daughter was 1 year when her eyes finally turned brown. They were a hazely-gray.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My son's eyes went from blue to brown by two months. My daughter is almost 14 months and her eyes are still blue so I'm hoping they stay that way. NORMALLY they set by a year old. My dad is 46 years old and his eyes just changed from brown to blue a year and a half ago!! No joke. He went to the doc and they said it was fine that sometimes they'll just do that. How freaky!
    calebsmama713

Answer by calebsmama713 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2010