Is there anyone on here taking phentremine for weight-loss?

I want to connect with other moms who are taking phentremine for weight-loss. if so please PM me.

j_21408

Asked by j_21408 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yes i am and it works!
    Anonymous

• Well I created a group for moms who are using it to loose weight and I need members!!!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/109954/forums/
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have never heard of it. Can you tell me more about it? I would really love to try it if it works. I have been working out everyday and I am seeing some results but they are not big results.
    pattimak

Answer by pattimak at 5:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Its a weight loss pill that you take that curb appetite and it gives you alot of energy. Your suppose to stick to a 1000 calorie diet and excercise while taking it. You start seeing results daily i guess. I just started taking mine today and i have only been taking 5 mins breaks between cleaning and organizing. My house doesnt need it cuz i'm OCD but it does feel nice to just go- go- go and not feel hungry or sluggish at all... Its great! My doctor prescribed it to me because i need to loose about 30 ibs before i get to my pre-pregnancy weight which is 100 Ibs and thats actually great for my height (5'0") so I'm excited. I started a group for moms who take it and am looking for members!
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Stuff like that is dangerous! I endorse and all natural dietary supplement called Zylene. It is made from fruits, plants, and herbs. It aids in weight loss, gives you energy without containing caffeine, and is a natural mood enhancer. I take it myself and love the results. I lost 7 pounds my first week taking it and i lowered my cholesterol and blood pressure. It definitely puts me in a better mood and just makes me feel good! It is safe and effective. A lot of these appetite suppressants and weight loss pills can cause serious damage later on because they contain things that our bodies don't react well to, such as chemicals,

I recommend ZYLENE 1.1 that is the one I take and love it!

Take a look at the site and see for yourself! Business opportunities are also available! www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2010