Do you ever touch yourself in your office or in other public places when people are not looking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um no? This is a woman's website you realize right? Isn't that something that men do?
    Anonymous

• yes my lap top turns me on haha
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Wow ANON...women can masturbate. Geeze. I wait until I am home usually.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• hate to admit to say this, but i'm getting a little turned on (at work now though) and NO never touched myself anywhere but my own bedroom.
    Anonymous

• I have. I don't get to the point of full masturbation but sometimes I'm jonesing for sex and I know it's no where near the end of the day and I do touch my boobs and stuff a little...
    Anonymous

• People! This cannot be that abnormal! I totally get turned on sometimes at work and I will admit that I have massaged myself a bit. I've actually gone to the bathroom and touched myself.
    Anonymous

• besides the fact that I totally think a guy asked this question, I will answer and say NO, I don't have to touch myself. If my pants are fitting in just the right way, all I have to do is rub my thighs together (cross and re-cross legs) to get off.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have touched my boobs at one point or another, but not often.
    Anonymous

• ANON 2:29: I TOTALLY AGREE......I never touch. I do that instead, helluva lot easier and faster and less noticable. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• lol I haven't gotten myself off at work or any other public places but I use to send naughty text and pic messages to my ex-husband when he'd be at work and a couple times I went to his office and we had that wonderful mid-morning sex.
    Anonymous