Have you ever cheated?

If so, what lead you to cheat and what was the outcome of the situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I did. I had really low self esteem and being with another man made me feel wanted, loved, and beautiful.
    Anonymous

• No I have never cheated on my hubs.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Almost did a few times. It was due to lack of emotional connection. However, I did admit my feelings before I did it and we talked it out.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I've never cheated on DH and never will, but I cheated on my ex bf of 2.5 years a few times. He cheated first so I decided to cheat on him to get over it I guess, it was fun. He never caught me because I wasn't an idiot like him lol. But I told him to piss him off. I was 19 so a little immature I guess, I should have just broken up with him for good when he cheated, but oh well, it was actually really fun cheating on him.
    Anonymous

• no but have been cheated on and been accused by cheating (not the same guy) it sucks lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have... it was because my bf at the time hit me and it was my way of getting even, also i just needed to feel loved and that's how I did it unfortunately
    Anonymous

• Yeah... it was because my SO was accusing me of cheating for a few months when really I was faithful to him. I cheated because I was lonely and because i felt like if I did cheat it would end my SO's accusations. DUMB I know, but it worked. IDK why he stopped accusing me of cheating, after I cheated but he did.
    Anonymous

• I cheated when me and my fiancee first got together, like literally in our first month of being together, I did it because the guy had made me feel beautiful, like he truley cared [yeah right) but it was my very first and last time of cheating. I felt so crappy, and i was scared my boyfriend was going to leave me. He heard a rumor about it like 3 months later, which the rumor was untrue, but I told him exactly what had happened [a little head), and he said that he wasnt going to leave me, but that he could not trust me [understandable) . Although it took some time to get past that, we've made it and were both happily faithful although were both insecure [he cheated on his ex gf). But weve been together almost 3 years<3
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I could never hurt my DH like that.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2010