Would you be mad if you found out that the restaurant you and your family eat at had strippers there after hours?

My ex has a friend that owns a restaurant. He went up there the other night to watch the basketball games after work with a bunch of guys, and told me that after the game they had 2 strippers come in. They were dancing on tables and giving lap dances. I was dumbfounded, people take their kids to eat at this restaurant. He of course thought I was overreacting. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As long as they weren't there when I was there, and it was still a family crowd. I wouldn't care.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• As long as it was after hours, I didn't have to see it and they didn't have them come in while the families were there, I wouldn't care.
    Anonymous

• As long as there's no kids going in there at that time than I wouldn't have a problem with it - do the hours specifically state that the restaurant was closed or that after a certain hour you have to be 18? An establishment of any kind needs permits and has requirements and guidlines to follow if they have strippers...at least where I live. (I know a guy who owns a chain of strip clubs)
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be mad, but I guess I might be disappointed if it ruined the family image for me. I might be less inclined to go back.
    Anonymous

• I worry more what they do in the kitchen making the food
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 3:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I would be wondering if the table me and my family were eating at was danced on the night before by a half naked woman. Lol
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 3:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i wouldnt care so much, in fact i would want to go after hours myself
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• eeww! I hope they bleach those table tops....and bottoms...yuck!
    Anonymous

• Strippers aren't dirtier than 2 year olds
    Anonymous

• I think you're over reacting!  It is after hours, so why do you care?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2010