Didn't someone say, "Nobody thinks Obamacare is free"?

Questions reflecting confusion have flooded insurance companies, doctors' offices, human resources departments and business groups.

"They're saying, 'Where do we get the free Obama care, and how do I sign up for that?' " said Carrie McLean, a licensed agent for eHealthInsurance.com. The California-based company sells coverage from 185 health insurance carriers in 50 states.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/04/06/91696/health-care-overhaul-spawns-mass.html#ixzz0kRQvT1AG

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 2:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• These are the same people who think fast food isn't unhealthy anymore because it is trans fat free
    Anonymous

• It was only a matter of time.........
    I bet those people are still waiting for O to take care of their mortgage, and the gas in their car.
    I wonder when they will wake up and see the light, and see O for what he is.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• It is just like the people who were angry just following the inaugaration. They thought they would be getting all of this money in the mail because Baaarack promised it. They understand the UHC just about as well - it is a give away program.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• LOL yeah I have heard that. Poor silly people
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You would think their arm would get tired with their hand out all the time.

I don't see how these young people can set on their ass all day and expect the tax payers to support them.

Of course they think they are entitled to it and Obama feels the same way so they will be dependent on him.

That way they will keep voting on him so they an get their handout.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• That way they will keep voting for him so they can get their handout.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yes, I was probably 1 of those who stated that no one thinks it's free. I guess there really is no accounting for ignorant-Not everyone is a Mensa Member. Sad really.

I've never taken a handout in my life, and I voted for him-I know many folks like me-educated, employed, well off ......

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• OP I was told a story of a young woman who took her kids to the doctor the day after the bill passed.She goes to the counter and says she wants her children to get their physical check ups right now and that the government would be paying.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry but these people were stupid before he got into office. You can't blame him for the public being moronic; that's not new.
    Anonymous

I will comment you for admitting it, sisteract.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010