My Crock-Pot just broke :(

So im looking for a new one.
I just dont know what one to get!
What do you have?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 3:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Rival
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I looked for one with a dial rather than electronic, because our electricity often flickers, and the electronic pot shuts down.

Answer by Bmat at 3:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have 2 Rival Smart pots.. I got one free because the handle on the lid of my first one broke... I called them and they sent me a whole new crockpot. All I was calling for was a lid, they said they had other calls on them so they were just replacing them. I didn't have to send back the old one, so now I have 2 and it works great for when we have company.... I've had the newest one for a couple yrs now, and no problems...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have rivals all sizes you should really go with it they are amazing for easy cooking!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I love my old West Bend 5 qt slow cooker. The rectangular pot can go on the stove, in the oven, or in the fridge. The base can be used as a griddle. The glass lid can be used as a casserole dish. Mine is old but they still sell them and sometimes you can find them at yard sales or thrift shops.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• LOL I googled Rival DUUUH its Crock-Pot brand :/ silly me
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2010