Do you tell...

your SO/Bf/Hubby what you and your girlfriends talk about? Does he ask/want to know? Just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually end up telling him most things, but not all. It's fun to have secrets just between girlfriends, and sometimes it's better that way... you know, when they're just venting and stuff.
    AlleyK

Answer by AlleyK at 3:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• not all of it..my hubby is snoopy and cant hold many secrets himself so im the one to choose what topics ill mention to him that he can go around to tell everyone but ill make sure he is at work or not around if there's something someone wants to tell me
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I only tell him what I want him to know, it usually isn't much. My husband doesn't really want details, he could care less.
    Anonymous

• I tell him. He probably doesn't want to know, but after over a decade of listening to me chatter on, he's used to it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• no
    mom1T2Ldh

Answer by mom1T2Ldh at 4:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• yes he is my bff i tell him everything,i trust him more than anyone in this world.unless im upset he dont actually ask.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2010