Is this normal?

When you read a sexy scene in a book, do you get excited? Sometimes I do if they are really steamy kinds of scenes. I'm not talking full out describing the act but when they describe kisses and sexy touches.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah that is very common. I love those love scenes they go on for pages and pages to describe every little detail. That is apparently how women get aroused slow and steady. That is what the whole 'romance' novel industry is banking on. Of course your normal. Get on your hubby and go for a ride he will appreciate it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I don't read those kind of books. I did read once that women that do have sex more often than others.
    Anonymous

• It isn't a sex novel. It is a mystery novel and the main character is in a romantic love situation.
    Anonymous

• It sound to me like you have a perfectly normal sex drive. If you are ovulating this week, you would be more apt to react like this to a mildly romantic scene.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 3:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• OP here. I was just wondering if anyone else did. I am perfectly normal in the sex department with DH. I was embarrassed to ask so I posted anonymously. Now I feel a little better.
    Anonymous

• I get excited...
    Anonymous