Cashcrate?

Real or is it a gimic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't recomment any get paid to programs unless you have all the time in the world to sit at your computer all day long and do nothing but "work" for a few cents.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 6:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Sure it's real, but you aren't going to see a heck of a lot of money earned from it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• About a month ago I tried a few survey sites . . . one was Panda Research and I can't remember the second. I think Cash Crate works the same sort of way. The idea was to get paid for completing surveys. I found that for the amount of time it took to complete the survey, it wasn't worth what I was paid. And I never actually got paid because I had to complete a minimum of $20 in surveys before receiving a check. I gave up before reaching that point. And I was required to purchase a product or enroll in a program for many of the surveys, especially those that paid more money. In my opinion, not worth the time or effort.
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 9:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2010