Frustration in the bedroom

I have some major frustrations in the bed department when it comes to sex with my husband.

One is that he wants me to talk dirty. I just can't really do it. I feel like an idiot and can't enjoy sex when I'm doing it because it's forcing me to concentrate and try to figure out something that would be "sexy" for him when really I feel like a moron saying it. Not to mention I'm not that good at it and I run out of ideas really quick. He doesn't seem to get that and tells me, "Keep going," when I can't think of anything else to say. And I feel even more stupid if I start repeating myself. I usually end up getting frustrated and telling him that I can't think of anything else and he gets all pissy about it. He's a very sexual person, and I'm not. I can't enjoy myself doing it, so I don't even want to have sex that often because I feel like an idiot when he wants it.

Does anyone else have a problem like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• OH, CHEER UP, 1ST OFF UR NOT AN IDIOT!!!!
    HE IS WRONG FOR TRYING TO FORCE IT ON YOU.
    I SEE U WONT TO PLEASE HIM.... SOO GET OUT UR PEN AND PARER AND WE CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHINGS FOR YOU. ADD ME AND WE CAN CHAT. THINGS HAPPEN BUT DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP ABOUT IT.

I NEVER USE TO TALK BUT OVER THE YEARS I HAVE BECAME A TALKER. SO MAYBE I CAN HELP... IF YOU LIKE
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 5:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• YOU CAN ALSO FLIP IT AND TELL HIM U WONT TO HEAR HIM!!!! LOL (SEE HOW HE LIKES IT )
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 5:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Watch porn for the sexy lingo lol. The things you learn will blow his mind! lol Or try to floor him with some really crazy stuff lol (for example, call him a bitch haha!) If you get too intense, he may leave you alone about it. He shouldn't get pissy with you, we're not all hornballs or whatever lol. Try talking to him about it when you're not in the heat of the moment so then he can listen to you and there won't be frustration. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both of you, it obviously isn't so a compromise needs to be made. Good luck.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• hahaha i have the same problem.. for some reason tho i just start laughing and my husband just laughs too hahahaha you're not alone at all.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Cripes! Mixed.. lay off the ( all) Capital letters in the Internet world it equates to screaming.. and it isn't easy to read! That and the word is WANT not WONT... Wont is a shortened version of "will not"....
    Anonymous

• WE'LL SOOO SORRY... THIS IS HOW IS WRITE. DON'T READ IT THEN...( WANT) ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 5:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• ALSO SHE NEEDS HELP, NOT ME!!! SO, NEXT TIME ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 5:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Hey say stuff like give it to me good and yeah baby pound that ass. whatever he is doing say yeah and stuff like yeah do it harder more or faster and groan and moan while doing it. bring it out like a cheer!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• LOL you're not alone. When we try to talk dirty, we always end up in giggles. We just sound so silly to each other.
    Anonymous