I have two Easter lilly plants that were brought to me. Now that Easter is over, what do I do with these plants??

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Plant it in your yard.
    Anonymous

• Depending on what zone you live in, you can plant them outside. You can keep them indoors as a houseplant and get them to bloom again next year. You can compost them. You can throw them in the garbage.
    Anonymous

• you can plant them in the yard or even put them in a nice pot and keep them on your porch. i have 9 in my yard now.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• You can either keep them in the pot, or you can put the outside in the ground, FULL SUN!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Keep them in the house in the pot til the blooms are no longer pretty, then plant them outside in a rather protected area. They most likely will not bloom again, but you'll have a nice little green shrub eventually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2010