Have any of you used or became an egg donor or surrogate?

I have applied to become both an egg donor and a surrogate with my husbands support. I dont go to the agency for my initial interview for another week or so, I was hoping some of the moms would have some info for me before I got there so I dont look so.. nieve.

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That's very admirable of you! : )

I haven't been either, however I wouldn't mind donating eggs at all. How did you go about setting stuff up to donate eggs?
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 4:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I am located in Indiana near Chicago. My sister is a RN and referred me to a website.
    ARR1.COM
    & then I went from there...
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Oh my soul...God bless you!!! I don't have any "advice" for you, but I wish I had someone like you! I was 26 when I had a massive tumor in my abdomen, and the surgery and removal made it impossible for me to ever have any more children. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful blessing to someone who can afford it....we just can't afford something like that....we would LOVE to have more kids, but we're reminded often to be thankful for the three that God gave us. Good Luck and again...God bless you!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I wanted to :) But the agency said I would have a hard time being matched with anyone because I wouldn't abort "their" baby for them if they wanted.

Funny the one time the woman's body woman's choice doesn't come into play.
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 6:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2010