do you like this bible verse?

Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."
John 1:32-34

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• well sure, it really fits in with the rest of the book! I don't see it as a life changing jaw dropping statement but... it's good
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• full of good stuff :-) great verse .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I love it thanks for sharing
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I love Yahweh's word and truth. This one especially because it reminds us how important our testimony is to our cause. Thank you for sharing. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• And the difference between this fairy tale and any other is...what?? If you choose to take the word of a man who ate locusts and honey, fine. I don't believe him just because he SAID that's what he saw. Where are the testimonials from other witnesses?
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 7:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2010