How do you know if your ready to get married?

I love and plan my future with my boyfriend and complain about not being married, but honestly I'm scared.

....How do u know

novice2008

Asked by novice2008 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I wonder the same thing.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• If you think you're not ready, you're probably not. I had no fears.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Truthfully, you don't. You hope you are marrying the guy you will spend the rest of your life with.  Sometime the marrige works, sometimes it does not.

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• If you can't see yourself ever being without him, chances are he's the one. If you have any doubt at all, you should give it more time. Look within yourself and see what your fears are about.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Unfortunately there are no guarantees.  You just have to follow your heart.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• iknew my husband was the one when I realized that I didn't want to spend a day with out him in my life. That's why I moved 600 miles away from my family and friends to be with him and start our life together. Yeah, I was scared and nervous. But sometimes you just have to follow your heart and jump in feet first. We've been together for 17 and half years married for almost 13 years.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 9:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2010