what can i do!?!?

you would think with this being baby number 3 i would have been threw it all- anyways- im 30 weeks pregnant (if that matters) i have been having non stop menstral like cramps, n some tummy tightening, plus now i cant keep anything in me- i have non stop vomiting and direah-
i dont want to keep bothing my drs office and running up to L&D, i went there last night and they said the cramping was just round ligament pain,but my cervix was softening up-
i have been known to go into pre-term labor with all my other kids- this is our last baby and its been very difficult on me-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry about bugging the DRs office, it's their job to take care of you and baby. It is much better to go to the hospital/DR office when you DON'T need to, rather than not going when you DO need to.
    Mamapanda

Answer by Mamapanda at 6:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Well if you're not even able to keep water down for over 24 hours, then pregnant or not, you need to go to a hospital to get hydrated intravenously.
    Anonymous