Eye Issues

My daughter is 6 month old and he left eye seems to be over more than the right one. When she looks over she kind of looks cross eyed. And you can always tell the left one is looking to right more. I dont know if it is a problem. They say that if a child will have eye problems it shows up in the first 6 months so i am a litle worried. She has ger doctors appoint ment in a week but just wanted to know what you all thought.. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She could have a lazy eye(Amblyopia), like my mom and two of my cousins. It is easier to correct at a younger age diagnosis. Most wear coontacts or glasses and correct it. No real issues. Although, she may have tunnel vision in the eye, like my mom.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• lazy eye, i dont want to be effensive but if u drank while preg would do it to, i have scne some children(infents) that had a lazy eye and the class's fixed it by the next few yrs
    Anonymous