am i prego??

My lmp was 3-14 and since 3-28 ive had these symptoms; light cramps on one side, slightly elevated temp, nausea and vomiting, bleeding gums, lower back aches, some headaches.
had a gyn appt today. preg test was neg but the dr said my cervix was really tight. and when my pelvic exam was finished my back was killing me. im gonna take another pt on 4-11. so do you think im prego??

marriednokids

Asked by marriednokids at 7:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Probably not. I have never heard of bleeding gums as a symptom of pregnancy. See your family doctor soon.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Pregnancy tests are more likely to be false negatives than false positives. You *could* be pregnant any time you ovulate and have sex. Symptoms of pregnancy and PMS are identical in a lot of women. Symptoms are no way to tell. Wait until the first day of your missed period and test again.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I have heard of that symptom. But I have no idea. Wait it out and test again.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• bleeding gums are a symptom. And it is WAY to soon to tell. Relax, test in a week or so!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• well first off bleeding gums are a syptom as well as your nose bleeding a little too. the tissues get more sensitive. However I would test again and see what happens and if you don't get your period soon talk to your OB about it.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2010