• In the Spotlight:

i am thinking of buying avon... has anyone else used some of their products?

if so how happy were you with them. i don't want to waist money on something that's not worth it. or if you have anyother place to try please let me know. thanks

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I dont like them cause they gave a lot of cancer causing agents.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I prefer Mary Kay. I actually just bought $300 worth of stuff and I love it ALL!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• well I am a mark. rep which is a sister company of Avon but it is more fun. I really like all the products I sell.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yeah Mark is awesome! I used to sell Avon and always went for the Mark products lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I actually just started selling AVON (yesterday) haha, and I don't use much make-up or creams but I like everything else ;), but like the above posts say you can get MARK as well. Check out my site wwww.youravon.com/ahelmick and I can answer any questions you may have ;)
    kaidenm2b

Answer by kaidenm2b at 4:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I also wanted to add that whatever you buy you get a full refund if your not happy with it!
    kaidenm2b

Answer by kaidenm2b at 4:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I love Avon personally (No, I don't sell it). My favorite facial cleaner is from the Anew line and I use the Regnerist moisturizer and eye cream. I also buy my make-up there. NO problems whatsoever. If you don't like it for any reason at all, you can return it. I never have, but I love that I have the option to if something breaks me out or if I just don't like the color, etc. There is always something good on sale with Avon!
    Anonymous

• I don't use avon.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Avon has top of the line skincare and makeup, and one of the most advanced R&D facilities around. They have many new products for people with sensitive skin, do not test on animals, and all of it comes with a no questions asked, money back guarantee. You can't lose with Avon.
    pamb1

Answer by pamb1 at 7:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Hi I actually do use alot of Avon products and I am happy with mostly everything. I've only had to return something once & it was a bra I ordered, wrong size. My favorite products are the skin so soft gelled body oil, the skins so soft lotions and serums and also use the Solutions cleaner and day/night lotions. I also use the mark moisturizers too. I also have recently tried Avon make-up mineral foundations and powder. I love it. And thats that I used to use Lancome. But it got too expensive for me, and thought I'd try Avon and I use the Avon mineral make up everyday now and I am happy with it. My mom loves Planet Spa Neck & Chest Serums.I could tell u about more of my favorite products but it would be too long. LOL I got into selling it about 9 months ago. I sell Avon &Mark. You can check out the products there if you would like http://www.youravon.com/aosuna FREE SHIPPING offer always on my website
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 7:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2010