When do you become concerened about milestones?

My dd just turned 7 months today and she still isn't sitting by herself and she isn't rolling from either back to front or front to back.. Nor is she crawling. I am starting to get very concerned. Anyone else having these problems? Am I just being completely overly paranoid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dont worry my baby is not crwling and shes 8 months old. she does sit by herself and she started late to roll over
    lilangel_4206

Answer by lilangel_4206 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Crawling is not a milestone. She is supposed to be rolling and sitting by the end of the seventh month. So worry one month from today.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Give her more tummy time. She needs to build arm muscle before she starts crawling. And the range of normal is quite wide and she still falls within the range.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• OP

Thanks, I give her plenty of tummy time. We actually spend most of our time on the floor seeing as how she loves it now but she just isn't doing much of anything yet. Thanks again though!
    Anonymous