How long AFTER you decided to have baby #2 did you get pregnant?

Asked by KeelinsMommy at 10:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it took me a year and a half with my first, but i got preg the first month with my second.

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• About a month! I got of BCPs and my fiance at the time wasn't quite sure he was ready, he would always pull out. I am guessing the first time we actually completed the deed I was pregnant.

Answer by sapient at 10:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I didn't decide to get pregnant with #2, #2 decided to surprise us, but we learned I was pregnant when my daughter was 8 months old and taking her first steps, at the Dr. appoint we learned we were already 12 weeks into it. They are 14 months apart.

Now with #3 and #4 (and 5) #3 happened right away, we decided to start trying and were done with the first shot, my DH husband was disappointed we didn't have to TRY harder. Then when it came to #4 we stopped trying not to get pregnant when she was around 8-9 months and again had no problems, later found out there were twins.

I don't think I'm the best example though, my family and I are all fertile myrtles!

Answer by misty1_sd at 11:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Same here I got suprised with my baby #2. I had just had a baby 9 months ago and on christmas eve found out I was pregnant again. So it took me 9 months after my first, but my first took 4 years.

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 12:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Still trying

Answer by ilovemybananer at 12:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• For me it was fast the second time around. It took us about nine months to conceive our first, but the second happened the first time we tried.

Answer by bumpfashion at 1:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2008