ew! ew! ew! ew! ew! ew! EW! just freakin EWWWW!!!!!

My MOTHERS BOYFRIEND wants MY SO to have a 3-some with him and MY MOTHER!!!!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is just disgusting.
I'm going to go stick my head in the toilet now. ew.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• hahahaha, OMG that really is just eweeeeewwwwweee grosss gross ack ack ewewwweeee! Um, yeah, don't know what to say but guess what, that crap happens alot more often that people realize. I met my now husband almost five years ago. I was 44, he was 34. His dad was 69 and his step mom was 49. My husband's step mother started hitting on me!! Ok yes, gross gross gross!!! I didn't even know what to do!?! We don't talk to them anymore because of other issues that came up, but when I recently told my husband about it, he wasn't shocked because she had hit on him when he was a teenager! And she had tried to sleep with her daughter's boyfriend and maybe even did!! I am still shocked. I can't believe people do this, but they do. Sorry girl, that is gross and I know how it feels!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2010

• EWWWW!!!!!!!!! That is awful!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• throwing up

LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i really dont even know how to respond to that....
    ummm, wow.
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yes it is awful,lol. I had a feeling that her man was a little on the light side,he befriended my SO rather quickly. We are sitting here laughing about it now. But really, that makes my stomach hurt. Does that guy not realize that she is my MOTHER and he is MY significant other with whom I have 2 children with?!?! Its not like were all young over here, I'm the youngest and I'm 33! This guy has got to be joking. Please let him be joking,lol.
    Anonymous

• Even more Ewww that I would assume your mother has said yes to ask him. Wow... just wow,
    Okay you win for weirdest post tonight
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I bet my mom isn;t even aware. She would never do something like that to me. Well, SHE BETTER NOT! No, No, she wouldn't. I;m gonna just let this one go,lol. Theres no way my SO would ever do it. Her boyfriend is farley new in the picture and she disposes of men like dirty tampons so I'm sure this one will be tossed soon too,lol. Just ew ew ew in the meantime! lol
    Anonymous

• you mean you aren't gonna ask her about it? If she doesn't know what happens when he brings home the third wheel and she hasn't had warning
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• are you jealous that he doesnt want you? lmao jokn... that is gross. lol sorry for you guys lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• lol, yeah I am so way over jealous, I can't stand it. I've always wanted a 3-some with my mom. :/ ew.
    And uh, yeah..not gonna talk to her about it,lol. If he brings home a 3rd wheel without her knowledge, thats her problem, LOL.
    I didn't pick the guy, thats her nasty boyfriend.
    I know, that must sound a little harsh but really, my mom..well...she's different.Especially when it comes to sex and men, were on different pages, you know. I just rather not know and live in my little bubble and be happy.
    Anonymous