what is keeping you from losing weight if you want to?

i really want to i havent lost anymore though because i havent been excersizing and i know i need to eat better. I have had enough though and i plan on starting tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Health

• Because after taking care of 2 babies all day I'm too lazy! LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Motivation. I WANT to lose weight. I know I will look better and feel better. I even have a gym membership, but haven't actually gone in awhile. it's ssoooooo boring and if I've got no one other than me to be accountable too well..........
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I had just decided to lose those 10 lbs I put on after I quit nursing my youngest when I found out I was pregnant again, so I guess I'll have to wait until after I have this one. Although at almost 26 weeks I've only gained 5 lbs, so maybe it won't be too hard!

Answer by missanc at 9:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I wish I knew!! I've been execising and watching what I eat and only lost 2lbs in more than 1 month- it's really frustrating!!!
    Anonymous

• dont have my exercise equipment in front of me...i used to have it in my basement, wieghts, punching bag, treadmill and more but i moved and its packed away.

also...sometimes i will get bored with it so if hubby does it with me, it helps cut the boredom in half
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• oh and also some of the things that were already mentioned is eating habits...the more i exercise the more i think i can get away with this and that....i have to practically stave myself to quit doing that so i do the low carb diet but dont count my carbs like your suppose to.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I like food to much!!
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i want to but i got no support, not from hubby or family except from my grandma. she helps alot.
    Chris85

Answer by Chris85 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My PCOS! IT SUCKS!
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 10:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• LAZYNESS... and weed.
    Anonymous