Did you give a cheater a second chance??

I did and it he ended up cheating again. I would never give a man a second chance again!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Once that trust is broken it is over. Maybe it is just me, but there is no way I could go on like that.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• hell no. Once you take them back, they lose respect for you. If not now, then in the future and they'll do it again.
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• No, I think once he cheats it's too easy to do again. Just like he may see it as, "she forgave me once, she'll forgive me again".
    Anonymous

• NO but ..ive been given a second chance =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Yes I did. And he contiued to cheat.
    Anonymous

• I cheated. He forgave me, and I THANK MY LUCKY STARS! I know deep down I will NEVER do it again.
    Anonymous

• yes, my first love ( high school sweetheart) , cheated on me, I love him so much and just wanted to be with him, I didnt even care ( young and dumb) ...of course 3 weeks after getting back together he did it again ( multiple times) .....

That second time I even had to take a restraining order out on one of the girls he cheated on me with.....she found out I was with him so she would park outside of my house and call me in the middle of the night ( and I was only 16 !) .....

I defiantly learned from my mistakes and I have found a man who I do trust and that I know is a smart man who will never do that ( give up a beautiful family and a life that we have worked hard for, just for a few minutes of pleasure)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• My husband cheated on me a couple times before we were married, but then my daughter was born and it was like he became a completely different person, and to be completely honest, I'm starting to really, really trust him again. He knows he fucked up,and he knows he hurt me and I know it bugs him alot and he's genuinely sorry for what he did, and he's trying very hard to be a good daddy and husband, and I love him for that.

Cheating doesn't always mean its over.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 12:39 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• yes I did....huge mistake
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Yes I did..

He had a one night stand over 15 years ago.. We celebrate our 24th anniversary this summer.

I have NO, not a single one, regrets in regards to giving my husband a second chance..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2010