Need some adive please

Im 17 and i had a baby fixing to be 3 months ago and this is my 2nd period but i started way early i normally start on the 18 or 19 and i started the 6th this time and im bleeding like really bad like i can cover a pad in about 30 min and it even trys to bleed threw the pad on to my panties and its a heavy duty pad :( i dont no what to do and didnt no if its ok or not. And i havent started birthcontrol yet wont till sunday so it couldnt be it. Makes me really scared

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think your period changes a little bit after having a baby. Have you tried calling your doc?
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I'm really not sure what you said. Don't they teach writing and grammar anymore?
    If I understand correctly, due to the amount of blood, I would see a doctor ASAP.
    Anonymous