Husband wants baby

We have three really close children. 4 and under. My husband keeps talking about more children. I am not sure I am ready. I keep saying I am and then I am not. But if wee do have a 4th I do not want a huge gap between our youngest who is almost 15 months and a new baby. Just not sure. I guess no real question, but just seeking advice and comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think having a child should be consentual between the 2 of you. You should not have a child only because he wants to, and vice versa.
    Anonymous

• don't do it until you 100% want one. I agreed b/c it made sense for logical reasons like what you said and guess what- at the end of the day I just wasn't ready and this had been really hard for me. its better to have a slightly larger gap in ages than to push ahead and regret your choice.
    Anonymous

• true... I just don't want one out... like three musketeers plus one. I mean we are going to hop in bed tonight. Its just been prominent in my mind. I do and dont. Mostly do... most likely just not quite ready.
    Anonymous

• Tell him you'll need a hand talking care of the baby and show him the "lactating Larry" video on you tube!
    Anonymous