What kind of gate did you use for sliding glass doors?

I have 2 sliding glass doors in my house and can't figure out the best way to gate them off. I tried a pressure gate but the door had to be fully open and it was a PITA to remove it to let the dog in and out, or even when I wanted to go on the deck. I'm thinking of mounting a wide gate inside the door, mounted to the door trim. Any thoughts?

KaliPuddles

Asked by KaliPuddles at 9:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• just use a bar when the door is closed to keep it closed that is all i do, sorry if im not much help kind of curios myself though
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I should have been more specific - I want to open the door now that the nice weather is here but don't want the baby to be able to walk onto the deck so I need some sort of gate that will work when the door is open. I'd like to have the screen be able to close though.
    KaliPuddles

Answer by KaliPuddles at 9:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2010