HCG level of 8???!!!?

So I got a positive pregnancy test a week and a half ago...actually about 6 of them....I even took one last wednesday and still positive. I started bleeding yesterday and went to the Dr. and they came back negative but the blood work came back with an HCG level of 8...dr figured it was the tail end of a miscarriage.....but also mentioned it could be the day of implamation sincethe levels are so low. Is there a chance i miscarried and got pregnant again already??? Just wondering if anyone had this happen before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry, I can't tell you 'cause I don't know. But for your sake, I hope it's possible!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• i had a miscarriage more than a year ago my levels were at 12 when i went in then took another test 3 days later and the levels were at 4 so go in and get another test done if they are rising then your pregnant if they are lower then its a miscarriage best of luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• it could also be a chemical pregnancy where your body starts making the hormones although you where never pregnant, i would get the test redone in a few days and see what your levels are, keep in touch with your doctor
    phunkjivechic

Answer by phunkjivechic at 4:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2010