What do you think she could be after?

My husband's ex gf from TEN YEARS AGO sent him an email over Facebook last August asking, "Have you gotten your visitor yet?" We had no idea what she was talking about and kinda blew it off like she was just fishing for attention from him. Well, today a Police Investigator is wanting to investigate him for something having to do with her......we have no idea what it could be?!?!?!? I mean for it to be THIS long after their relationship ended is puzzling. Does anyone have any ideas about what it could be?? And we know FOR SURE it's not a kid/childsupport/etc. It's a criminal investigator, not civil or family..... And obviously, there is no rush because the investigator said he needed to leave at 5 today & couldn't do the interview, so needed to put it off until tomorrow. The investigator also said that he needed to get all sides of the story......what do you think it could be?!!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• She could be guilty for something & they need to question him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I'm not sure, but that's a good question. I'm quite curious....update us tomorrow and let us know what's up! I hope everything's okay. Good luck!
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• OP: smaurai chica, I hope to god You are RIGHT!!! But it sounded like HE is being investigated. She is alleging something against him.... what is weird, was when he tried to ask her what she was talking about, she said, "I don't want to ruin the surprise." Then they exchanged niceties like how are you doing, how are the kids, etc etc...she even said "I'm glad to hear everything is good."
    Anonymous

• I agree... I have no idea what it could be about, but now you have piqued my curiosity too. Please do update us after you get an answer!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I hope it's not anything bad... Has he lost touch with anyone and they are trying to find them? Please do let us know what happens, and hopefully it leaves everyone untouched...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• well make sure you save those messages....if she is alleging something against him ( like some sort of abuse or anything against him)...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• WOW after that long. thats crazy shit
    hotmami2ajae

Answer by hotmami2ajae at 10:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• That is worrying for sure. I know with my police force investigators are sometimes assigned to specific units to do different types of investigations (like Fraud, Child abuse, Sex assault, etc). I would call their switchboard and inquire as to what unit that officer is assigned to right now.... You don't have to say why you are asking. You may not get an answer that helps but it couldn't hurt.

I hope it's nothing! Stressful...I try not to do that to people when I work. Some officers forget what it's like to be a civilian with a life outside of law enforcement.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Print the email to show the investigator

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• maybe she has him for statratory rape if she was younger than him at the time... talk about psycho. hope everything works out
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 8, 2010