How do you prioritize?

1. clean home
2. money/ financial security
3. family time (the whole family)
4. healthy eating/ cooking
5. personal care/ health (i.e. sleep)
6. romance (SO time)

Mine is something like, 3, 2, 1, 5 (the sleeping part...), 4, 6. What's yours like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 2, 3, 5, 1, 4, 6
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• 3,4,2,1,5,6
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• 3,4,6,5,1,2. Sometimes 3 and 4 is combined lol. My kids love helping us prepare healthy meals. We cook every meal at home unless the kids are at school then they eat lunch at school or soup brought from home or something similar. Then time with DH because IMO its important to spend time together when you can to keep your relationship strong. I get plenty of time for me during the day, when no one else is home. I also spend some of that time working on #1 lol. Then #2 is taking care of itself. DH is miltary so his pay is the same month to month, and we contribute to a ROTH ira other than that there is not much to taking care of the financial stability part.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2010