What is your individuality? What sets you apart from every other woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want to be a missionary in a primitive village. I love travel and have been to about 20 countries. I don't seem to fit into "attachment parenting" or "babywise" or any of the other parenting methods (please tell me I'm not the only one!). Ultimately, no matter what I think of about me that's different, I'm sure there's someone else who can relate to it, so I'm gonna shut up! :)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I play bass guitar in a band, and I did MMA fights until I got a knee injury, I still train kids in MMA.
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 10:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I don't have any thing super like these other women but no other woman can love my family the way I can or do my job the way I can.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I don't mind farts or burps, in fact I think it's hilarious, I curse like a sailor, I am loyal to a fault (as opposed to most women who stab their friends in the back the first chance they get). I truly believe that if a mother spanks, doesn't spank, breastfeeds, doesn't breastfeed, disposable diaper, cloth diaper, works at home, works out of home, doesn't work a paying job, vax, doesn't vax, homeschoo, private school, public school, public assistance, has a degree, doesn't have a degree, has tattoos, doesn't have tattoos, or what ever else she chooses to do, has no effect on me, my family or how I raise my kids, or my opinions, so there is no reason to get upset and stress out over it.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I've never had an unplanned pregnancy. I'm not beig rude! It's true. I was always super responsible. I have beautiful hair too. I've been asked if it was fake before. lol
    Anonymous

• Oops I just saw it says "every" other woman. My reply goes for most women I know!
    Anonymous

• I don't know what sets me apart from EVERY other woman, but I am the only woman I know who has gone through as much as I have and has not let it screw me up... I've been through it all - rape, drug addiction, miscarriage, unplanned pregnancy, college, marriage, poverty - and I refuse to ever be labeled a "victim" or accept government assistance. I am responsible for myself and my family, and I will NEVER take anything lying down. You will never see me crying over some bit of bad luck or sucky situation - I find a way to make it better, and move on. I have no patience for people who cry and ask for help, and then either don't take the offered help or abuse it. I have no patience for people who won't help themselves. I am a STRONG woman, and I am damn proud of it. You'll never see me accept the answer "No" when I know there is a way to make that answer "Yes". Its just who I am.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I hate silly H**s
    and I'll slap a b***h, too.

Thats what makes me different LOL

Look, all i know is no other woman could love my kids NEAR as much as I love them and no other woman would willingly march to the ends of all things for them. As far as other women go: I think we all have those things about us that set us apart from the pack and we should cherish it.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:28 AM on Apr. 8, 2010

• I understand men, well most of them, especially mine. I also love my husband (which doesn't seem to be the norm.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:07 AM on Apr. 8, 2010