Don't you hate it when...

You have an AWFUL smelling fart? How about an AWFUL smelling fart that you can't control? Embarrassing or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ROFL! Once I was in a store with my mom that sold gag gifts. she was showing me a whoopie cushion, and just when she squished it, I let out a "silent but deadly." My mom got a horrible look on her face and said, "It even smells like a fart!" I laughed so hard and didn't tell her the truth 'til later!

Another time I was in target with my husband-to-be and I had gas really bad. So I passed some when these ladies were walking by. DH looked over his shoulder at them as they walked away, and then said something to me like, "Did you smell that?" I had to control my laughter. I confessed to that one later. Much later.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I hate it when my husband has those....like all of the time and I'm next to him in the store...Now that's embarassing! lol
    Anonymous

• come on... you secretly love it!

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2010